Making slime is something that's always loads of oozing fun. There are so many slime recipes out there, and with the Safari Science Slime Safari, kids can make nearly any slime they can imagine.
The Best Slime Making Experience
- Quick and easy setup
- Quick and easy cleanup
- Loads of add-in ingredients
- Sets up almost anywhere
- Fun and engaging instructor to guide your group, and clean up!
Each child will receive:
- Expert instruction and help from Safari Science staff
- Gable Box to easily transport slime containers in
- Slime cup with lid
- Slime recipe card
- Enough slime base and activator to make slime and access to all 20 slime safari add-ins
Portions and Durations
- Single - 1 Slime Cup, approximately 20 minutes
- Double - 2 Slime Cups, approximately 20-25 minutes minutes
- Quadruple - 4 Slime Cups, approximately 20-30 minutes
Great for ages 4 and up (children ages 4-5 require parent accompaniment and supervision) and for groups of any size.
Our slime recipe and method will not disappoint. Make successful slime with Slime Safari by Safari Science.
Book your Slime Safari today.
Click Here To Book